Extensive experience and proven success in global satellite mobility services
Web platform for self-management and real-time monitoring
High availability with SLAs and 24x7 support through our specialized NOCs
Our solution meets with security encryption standards and offers portable plug & play terminals that can be installed quickly and easily. They are designed to work outdoors even in adverse weather conditions.
Easy to use, secure, robust and scalable with a differential value proposition in term of pricing and services.
We meet the needs of all kind of ships (fishing boats, cruise ships, military, merchant, vessels, etc) not only due to global coverage but also due to connectivity to our international MPLS terrestrial network, expanding use cases on board such as telemetry and control. , weather and cartographic update, quick response to emergencies, fleet management, telemedicine, entertainment and welfare, internet and private networks access.
Based on a shared access platform (Hub), it serves the whole set of terminals regardless of connectivity type, making it a versatile cost-effective solution.
It can be offered globally through three technologies: Inmarsat FleetBroadband/FleetOne Maritime BGAN), Inmarsat FleetXpress/G2X and Maritime VSAT (also global, either with TGS’ own infrastructure or through third party agreements), using different bands (L, Ka,Ku).
– Turnkey project or managed service.
– Terminals in purchasing or renting mode.
– Internet or VPN access, up to 432Kbps (FBB) and 8/4Mbps (FX/G2X/VSAT).
– Pay per use, flat rate or prepaid model.
– Dedicated or shared bandwidth with the option to integrated WAN traffic acceleration solutions.
– Web portal for self-management (traffic reports, billing…)
– VPN access over the terrestrial links of TGS’ MPLS network.
– Consultancy, training, installation, and O&M.
– 24x7 support via our NOCs.
If you have any questions please contact us through the link below and we’ll be happy to solve all your doubts.
Get to know before anyone else all the advances that are taking place in the sector.
We will be communicating soon.