“Zero-touch” configuration, centralized policy, dynamic route selection & Secure Access Service Edge
Global coverage with highest quality and security standards
Multiple technologies so you can select the solutions that best fit your business
Imagine a block construction game. You can add pieces and forms and details as you go in order to create your masterpiece.
Think about an SD-WAN service in the same way. You can build it as you go, adding features such as security add-ons, UCC, every Cloud service you can imagine. You want to reach every corner of the world? You don’t? Either way it’s fine.
SD-WAN can make the changes you want - fast, agile and cost sensitive thanks to its remote management and Plug & Play systems.
Whether you are a large enterprise or a small company you need to be able to rely on a robust service with the features you require, without the hassle of complex management. You need to focus on what’s important: your business.
That’s why we aim to be transparent and make everything as easy as possible for you: you’ll be using a next generation service through a comprehensive platform that will let you control EVERYTHING in just one glance.
The next big step is Cloud services. That’s the reason behind the big increase in the implementation of SD-WAN solutions across the world. The agility, security and flexibility of these connections make the implementation of Cloud services the natural evolution of the service.
Not only that, but SD-WAN facilitates Network Segmentation enabling greater efficiency and specific encryption, App Routing, Hybrid Network Services… Use the blocks as you wish!
WE ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Find out how we helped a leading financial institution to get closer to its customers.
The TGS SD-WAN is comprised of:
- The orchestration plane is the virtualized manager for network, overseeing traffic and applying policy and protocol set by operators
- The management plane is responsible for central configuration and monitoring
- The control plane builds and maintains the network topology and makes decisions on where traffic flows
- The data plane is responsible for forwarding packets based on decisions from the control plane
- Centralised Management from a single panel
- Hybrid Network Services (MPLS, IP and LTE)
- Application Based Routing directs traffic based upon application’s SLA
- Advanced Security Features
- Seamless connectivity for multicloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Policy-drive Network Segmentation by user and data type
- Zero Touch Deployment: ability to remotely provision a router anywhere in the WAN
Get to know before anyone else all the advances that are taking place in the sector.
We will be communicating soon.